Shofur is a growth-stage technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1,000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for inter-city transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail oriented people who share our vision.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our development team. The position offers $50-80K base + semi-annual performance bonus. As an employee you will also receive full medical and dental benefits.
- Setup integration test frameworks, as well as end-to-end test frameworks
- Improve and expand automation test coverage
- Investigate, fix and prevent test failures
- BS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 to 5 years of coding experience in one or more of high level modern programming languages, preferably in Java
- Strong experience with JUnit or other Java test frameworks
- Solid object-oriented programming skills
- Ability to write moderate to advanced SQL queries
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Solid understanding to SDLC
- Familiarity with SQA methodologies and practices
- Solid understanding to STLC
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including Selenium Webdriver, Page Objects, JUnit, etc.
- Experience with mobile app automation testing frameworks, preferably Appium
- Experience working with source control, preferably git and GitHub
- Experience testing for browser compatibility on desktop, tablets and mobile devices
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Full benefits package
- Healthy snacks and beverage available 24/7
- Exciting, fast-paced start-up environment
- Great company events